80% AR-15 Billet Lower Receiver 6061 - Raw
80% LOWER AR-15 BILLET RECEIVER (6061 RAW)
IA's 80% premium billet lower receivers are milled from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum and incorporate an integrated oversize trigger guard. Each lower receiver is shipped with a raw aluminum finish ready for anoziding, Cerakoting or other custom finishes.
Our 80% unfinished lower receivers are machined to Mil-Spec tolerances to fit most of the AR-15 accessories and parts on the market. All of our lowers are manufactured in the United States on HAAS 4-Axis Machines, tumbled and bead blasted for a perfect finish.
- Full mil-spec part compatibility ensures maximum rifle customization
- Precision machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum for superior strength
- Broached, flared magwell aids with faster, easier magazine reloads
- Heavy-duty oversize trigger guard enables winter use with gloves
- Rear take down lug pocket completed
These receivers are 80% complete and the following machining processes must be performed before use.
- Fire Control Group Pocket
- Trigger Slot
- Safety Selector Hole
- Fire Control Group Retaining Pin Holes
Use the IA Jig and tooling kit to help turn this unfinished lower receiver into a 100% lower receiver.
The purchase of this component does not constitute the purchase of a firearm and as such does not require a FFL for transfer
Per ATF Rule 2015-1 the processes required to be performed to complete this 80% lower receiver to a 100% complete lower receiver must be performed by the individual who will be the physical owner of the firearm. Once these processes are performed any transfer of ownership is subject to all applicable; federal, state and local regulations.
We Also Recommend